European Practitioner Library
The European Practitioner Library provides to over 8,000 databases covering legal, news and business information from across the globe. The library has a comprehensive compilation of easy-to-search commonwealth cases, world journals and law reviews from the United Kingdom, European Union, United States, Australia, Hong Kong and Canada.
- United Kingdom case law from 1865, including the Law Reports and the Weekly Law Reports. United Kingdom statutes from 1267 (fully consolidated)
- European Union cases from 1952, including the European Union OJ C Series and the Common Market Law Reports.
- Comprehensive European Union Legislation
- United States (Federal) from 1790 and United States Code (fully annotated)
- Hong Kong case law from 1905
- Australian case law from 1903
- Canadian case law from 1825 and Canadian Statutes
The library also gives you access to journals from major publishers that influence practitioner decisions, including:
- European Competition Law Review
- European Law Review
- Harvard Law Review
- Yale Law Journal
- European Human Rights Law Review
- McGill Law Journal
- Canadian Journal of Law & Jurisprudence
- Queen’s Law Journal
- Law Quarterly Review
- J Competition L & Econ
With thousands of sources, reporting thousands of stories every day, you can be sure you won’t miss the latest developments. Our coverage of legal, business, political and economic news on a regional, national and international scale, means you will always be up to date.
- The Lawyer
- The Economist
- Over 4,000 news sources reporting on thousands of stories every day